I am honored to have Nicole Cody as a guest blogger. Nicole writes a really good blog, where she shares her musings, recipes, and adventures.
A couple of months ago I found her blog, and after reading her words of wisdom and insight, I immediately subscribed. I suggest you check her blog site at: http://cauldronsandcupcakes.com
And now, here is Nicole’s guest post:
Honouring Your Spirituality
One of the most frequent questions I am asked is “How can I be more spiritual?” Well, I’m sure that you’ve heard the expression, We are all Spiritual Beings having a human experience! You see, in essence you don’t need to be spiritual – you already ARE. Instead, why not try honouring your spirituality with these few simple steps:
1. Talk to Spirit/God/Angels/Your Guides/Loved Ones who have passed over – know that you are always heard, and you are always loved.
2 Spend time in nature – it’s good for the Soul. Take a walk, sit by the sea, play with a dog, feed the birds, lie on the grass. Reconnect with this wonderful energy that is the gift of Mother Earth.
4. Live in the moment.
5. Be aware of your body, your breath, your thoughts, your actions. Exercise, stretch, sleep, choose people, jobs and situations that uplift you! When you can, choose organic food, ethical products and services delivered with integrity and love. Cook with love, and bless your food with love.
6. Be brave – love deeply.
7. Treat yourself and others kindly – be non-judgemental.
8. Make time for spiritual exploration – be creative and use what you’re drawn to.
9. Trust your intuition – it’s like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger it gets!
10. Love and approve of Yourself as you are NOW.
Thank you, Nicole, for sharing your words with us.